Corporate Yoga Classes in Bengaluru
The impact of yoga on Organizational performance has been a topic of research for over a decade. A recent and significant study conducted by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), USA, which is part of the National Institute of Health in America, shows that adopting it can bring about better job satisfaction, commitment, organizational behavior of employees and oral orientation of managers
Work !! Work !! Work !! but without stress, stress, stress and that’s what IndianYoga.School brings to the corporates with our specially designed yoga sessions by Yoga Gurus and Corporate honchos.
Sitting is the new smoking which depletes productivity and produces stress.
Our corporate yoga programs help corporates to have a healthy, creative and mindful employee and that can be achieved by Yoga at Office. Research has shown Yoga at the office increases bond among employees, better creative and analytic thinking and productivity.
Yoga, an ancient practice, and meditation have become increasingly popular in today's busy society. For many people, yoga provides a retreat from their chaotic and busy lives. This is true whether you're practicing downward facing dog posture on a mat in your office cabin, in an ashram in India or even in New York City's Times Square.
A report in the Harvard Business Review on “What benefits are most valued by job seekers today “ 88 % of the respondents opted for Better Health and 33 % of respondents sought Yoga at Office.
A publication in Harvard Business – How yoga benefits CEO’s concludes the following.
Yoga builds resilience. Multiple research studies have shown that meditation has the potential to decrease anxiety, thereby potentially boosting resilience and performance under stress.
Yoga enhances creativity. Research on creativity suggests that we come up with our greatest insights and biggest breakthroughs when we are in a more meditative and relaxed state of mind. That is when we have “eureka” moments. This is likely because meditation encourages divergent thinking (i.e. coming up with the greatest number of possible solutions to a problem), a key component of creativity.
Benefits to Employers:
- Enhances performance, productivity and helps in retaining employees.
- Every $ 1 invested in workplace yoga, a company can expect $ 3 in cost savings or benefits (University of Michigan Research center)
- Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many workdays as employees who report a low degree of stress.
- Yoga produces a better immune system and enables more productivity.
- Experienced Experts – IndianYoga.School experts ( Yogis, certified yoga professionals in teaching, teachers design the course for the employees in consultation with CEO’s/ CXO’s and the employee requirements.
- Flexible yet disciplined – We offer both on-desk off desk yoga within the office premises.
- Ex-Corporate now Yoga Gurus – IndianYoga.School certified yoga teachers are ex-corporate, exactly knows the needs of employees and are best suited for the role.
- “Employees return from workouts refreshed and better focused on their jobs. Time dedicated to yoga and exercise is made back and more in terms of improved productivity. ”
- Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine
We offer our services in the following Locations:
Ask for our representative to talk to you more on this. Send an email to email@example.com today!