Every manifestation of power in the universe is "Mother"
The one thing that fulfills womanhood, that is womanliness in a woman, is motherhood.
Pregnancy is great news for a woman, but with that comes great responsibility. Baby’s on the way and everything should be and go right! Our specialized classes for pregnant women in the comfort of their home make childbirth less painful and more joyful. With great advice for the body to calm the muscles and more importantly the mind, we make these lovely mothers-to-be glow!
Studies, scientific research & scientific evidence shows that yoga is helpful in pregnancy and also a safe tool to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression throughout pregnancy.
The yoga sessions by our expert teachers help in imparting Garbha Samskaras to the child while in the womb.
Some of the benefits of our Yoga classes.
1. Helps in relieving stress – Recent studies in Japan have revealed that the practice of yoga during pregnancy has an immediate effect on stress reduction. Yoga practice will help to counter those mood swings.
2. Helps sleep better – While your little one kicks your ribs, you end up in losing your sleep-in joy. A study by Biological research for Nursing found that mothers in their second trimester who participated in a mindfulness-based yoga program experienced a decrease in sleep disturbance and were able to spend more time sleeping. Good quality sleep also boosts your overall health and will thereby improve the health of your baby.
3. Alleviates common pregnancy woes - Parental yoga offers tremendous benefits for both the moth and the child. The stretching poses under the supervision of our trained yoga teacher help in improving circulation. This can reduce swelling and it eases pregnancy-related aches and pain. In fact, pregnancy yoga can decrease lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and headaches. It also reduces symptoms associated with morning sickness.
4. Reduces risk of complications - Journal of alternative and complementary medicines suggests that birth weight is improved when mothers practice parental yoga, while the preterm labor is also reduced.
5. Mentally prepares for motherhood
6. Prepares for better labor
7. Mantras help the mother to be and the child