The following are the terms and conditions before you attend the school.
- The booking amount is non-refundable.
- The balance course fee needs to be paid on arrival at the school either by credit / debit card, online transfer or by cash, before the commencement of the course and the fees is non-refundable, non-transferable under any circumstances.
- No discounts or bargains will be entertained
- Our bookings are based on availability of seats at each location.
- The fees may vary depending on the time of booking, seat availability, private accommodation and local inflation conditions.
- IndianYoga.School has authentic, experienced and the finest teachers. We conduct multiple programs / courses in various locations and the teachers may vary as per availability. Our teachers are professional, experienced, long term practitioners although some are young in age.
- All our teachers are certified teachers by recognized Alliances, Universities and schools.
- The course will be conducted as per the syllabus / curriculum mentioned.
- Batches will be decided based on the number of students enrolling for the course. More the number of students, smaller will be each group. If there are less number of students, the course will be merged with our sister concern. However, the certification will be attested by IndianYoga.School and Anubhava Mantapa.
- Those opting for private (single) accommodation will be not allowed to share the room with other students.
- The accommodation provided to the student cannot be leased, rented, sub-leased or sub-rented by the student.
- The accommodation cannot be used for smoking, alcohol consumption and any illegal activities. If a student is found indulging in such activities, the law of the land will prevail and will also be terminated from the school without refund of fees.
- Rooms will be cleaned every alternate day along with the bed lining and towels being changed as well.
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner is strictly vegetarian.
- Non-vegetarian food is neither cooked nor allowed inside the school premises.
- Airport transfers on arrival and on departure.
- Veg Food and accommodation.
- Private or single accommodation for those, if opted.
- Shared accommodation, if opted.
- Vegetarian meals.
- Certification on successful completion of the course.
- Private expenses.
- Bottled water.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses.
- Visa processing fees.
- Airport transfers not available for scholarship courses.
What to do
- Focus on learning and enjoy yoga.
- Clarify your doubts with the teachers after the class.
- Study and be prepared for the next class.
- Network with fellow students from various countries.
- Plan to organize yoga events during the course at the school.
- Conduct presentations on Yoga.
- Visit local places.
- Strictly obey the laws of the land.
- Have a friendly demeanour and please do not litter.
What not to do
- Do not consume alcohol, drugs, non-vegetarian. Refrain from these as they are detrimental to your health and your objective of learning and practising yoga.
- No smoking within the school premises.
- Do not discriminate based on gender, sex, colour, caste or religion.
- Do not indulge in frivolous conversations including politics or gossip.
- Mobile phones, cameras, recording of the sessions and activities of the school are strictly forbidden.
The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any students who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the school, teachers or other students. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behaviour or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a student being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.